Dr Deepak Govil

I am presently working as a senior consultant in Department of Surgical Gastroenterology at the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.see website
I perform all types of complicated gastro-surgical procedures. My main interest areas are pancreato-biliary surgery, colo-rectal surgery, surgery for ulcerative colitis and surgery for all major gastrointestinal cancers. This includes cancers of the oesophagus, stomach, intestines, colon, rectum, liver, gall bladder, bile duct and pancreatic cancers. I am doing all basic and advanced laparoscopic procedures, specially Hand assisted laparoscopic colorectal surgery.
I have been the founder convenor of the Delhi GI Surgeons club. An active member of the national body i.e. Indian association of surgical gastroenterology, I have given many invited lectures at the state and national level academic meetings. I have also written chapters in various books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cystic lesion of pancreas treated with distal pancreatico-splenectomy

A STITCH IN TIME SAVES THE INTESTINE !!